If you are the owner of a small business, it’s time to grow your business online with a stunning website. And, the best way to do that is to have one of the best WordPress themes for small business that looks and works great.
Owning a website for your small business!
Now, are you worried about coding and other complex stuff?
No worries! We have you back. By choosing the right WordPress theme, you can give your website a professional appearance. And yes, without writing a single line of code and any complex thing.
Now, you may be thinking about how to decide the right WordPress theme that can help your business grow.
How to Choose the Best WordPress Theme for Small Businesses
Below we have mentioned some tips for choosing the best WordPress themes for small business:
Decide your business niche
Choose a WordPress theme that is suitable to your industry. If you run an eCommerce business, go for WordPress’ eCommerce themes.
Go with responsive
Data shows that 68.1% of global website traffic came from mobile devices in the year 2020. So, it’s essential to optimize your business website for mobiles. Go with the WordPress theme that works well on computers, phones, and tablets.
Focus on aesthetic appeal
Decide the aesthetic of the theme that matches your brand. You may go with a straightforward WordPress theme that offers easy navigation. Or, you can explore various bold and modern WordPress website templates for small business that can represent your creative side.
Choose an SEO-optimized theme
Since you are going to use the website for your business, it’s better to avoid poorly coded HTML themes (mostly available with free themes). It can bring a negative impact on your search engine rankings. Go for any SEO-optimized WordPress theme that can fulfill your purpose.
Consider plugin integration
While considering the right WordPress theme for your small business website, it is important to go with the right theme that supports all essential and popular plugins. Well, there can be hundreds of WordPress plugins, but some of them are the best fit for small business sites. For example, WooCommerce, WooCommerce plugins, All in One SEO, OptinMonster and Sucuri.
Access to customer support
Make sure you’ll have access to customer support whenever you need help with the theme. That’s why it’s indispensable to go with a WordPress theme that offers proper support and documentation.
Consider browser compatibility
Don’t make the mistake of choosing a theme that will look good only on the browser you use. A business website should look good on all browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Microsoft Edge, Opera, etc.
Now that you know how to choose the right WordPress theme for your small business, it’s time to take a look at the best options.
Best WordPress Themes for Small Businesses
Whether you own a small enterprise, non-profit or personal brand, it could be the perfect start right here, right now, with one of these WordPress website templates for small business. Let’s check out our handpicked list of professionally designed, powerful, versatile, small-business-oriented WordPress themes:
When we talk about the best WordPress theme for small business, the very first name that comes into our mind is Divi by Elegant Themes, one of the most powerful multipurpose WordPress themes. With its own page builder functionality, Divi offers some of the best visual options in WordPress.
- Divi features virtually unlimited creative possibilities with a front-end page builder and 800+ demo designs.
- The drag-and-drop page builder comes with more than 40 modules for sliders, forms, testimonials, call to action, and so on.
- Divi facilitates website owners to create highly converting landing pages without writing a single line of codes.
- It also comes with responsive design and editing features.
- You can explore 800+ pre-made layout options in 100+ full layout packs in Divi.
$89 for yearly access or $249 for lifetime access
If you are looking for a business website that is highly focused on design, Astra is one of the most recommended themes for you. This highly customizable and responsive WordPress theme is ideal for small businesses that need a professional and stylish business website.
- Astra comes with highly customizable features for the site including headers, footers, blogs, sidebars, and more.
- Consider it as one of the best WordPress themes for small business as it runs shockingly fast, compatible with major page builders such as Elementor and Beaver Builder.
- Astra facilitates users to create full-width pages with full design freedom.
- With a 1-click setup website template, there are specific designs for stores, travel agencies, restaurants, trainers, and many other business types.
- Seamless WooCommerce integration supports users to build an eCommerce store that matches their brands.
Starting from $47 per year for Astra Pro to $169 per year for Essential Bundle and $699 for lifetime access to Growth Bundle.
For entrepreneurs looking for a responsive theme that can be easily set up, Entrepreneur would be an ideal choice. Some businesses revolve around booking appointments and scheduling timeslots. The visual design of Entrepreneur is just perfect for such purposes.
- The responsive design of this WordPress theme can take only three minutes to set up the website, as per the developers.
- Entrepreneur has several demo versions that enable anyone to try it out so that they can understand if the theme would be suitable for the type of their business.
- This WordPress theme comes with more than 20-page templates, 40 widgets, and 100+ designs that are perfectly suitable for small businesses.
- The automating booking process of Entrepreneur facilitates small businesses including physicians, consultants, hairstylists, personal trainers, contractors, and in various types of general and multipurpose formats.
- The theme can also be used for showing off portfolios and several page layouts.
$59 for a regular license while $2950 for an extended license
As a small business owner, you should be looking for a website theme that can work fast with numerous customization options. Well, OceanWP just does the same. This incredibly fast and customizable WordPress theme can go with any type of website you want. Hence, perfect for small business WordPress sites!
- OceanWP is a lightweight, highly responsive, and customizable WordPress theme without getting too technical.
- WooCommerce integrated features enable users to increase conversions and skyrocket their revenue with live sales notifications.
- It is compatible with the most popular page builders including Elementor, Visual Composer, Beaver Builder, SiteOrigin, Brizy, etc.
- The theme offers unlimited color schemes and image sliders.
- Header layouts, custom widgets, and other features are great for deeper customizations.
Free theme (several paid extensions are available to be purchased separately)
5. Sydney Pro
This advanced WordPress theme is built especially for small businesses and freelancers. Due to the ease of use, Sydney Pro and its free counterpart have become two of the most popular WordPress themes with multiple features.
- It comes with custom blocks and several customizer options.
- Integrated with Elementor, Sydney Pro also includes a wide range of custom blocks including pricing tables, employee biography, and more.
- The premium version of this WordPress theme facilitates every user to import ready-to-use demos for different types of businesses including financial firms, restaurants, and so on.
- It comes with a custom slider, static and video header to add slider or background images, footer contact block ideal for creating any landing page.
- The premium version also offers extended WooCommerce features with an improved customer experience and increased sales.
$69 for a one-year license
For small businesses, start-ups and agencies, this WordPress theme offers an excellent design with highly customizable options. Being part of the Themeisle theme family, Neve is available in both free and premium versions.
- Neve can be integrated into most known page builders including Elementor, Visual Composer, Beaver Builder, and more.
- Even using the Customizer, you can choose from a wide range of layouts, headers, footers, etc.
- Neve Pro offers dozens of pre-built demo websites, most suitable for small businesses.
- This is a WooCommerce-supported, responsive, and SEO-optimized theme.
- This lightweight, minimalistic theme is fully AMP optimized.
Freemium as Neve Pro is available for $49
If you are a small business owner who is likely to attract visitors and convert them into your prospective clients by providing an exceptional experience on your site, then Corporate would be one of the best picks for you! This premium theme is available in MyThemeShop and it offers all those necessary sections required for your features, services, portfolio, testimonials, team, and so on.
- Corporate provides some built-in features suitable for business websites, including pricing tables, subscription forms, stats, contact forms, etc.
- The theme has attractive blog layouts that can attract new visitors.
- A fully responsive theme is being supported on all devices.
- SEO-optimized, speed optimized and Schema-optimized features have enabled it as one of the best WordPress website templates for small business.
- It comes with social media integration, a custom logo, and a featured image at the top of the homepage.
$39/year for individuals and $199/year for unlimited sites
Salient is another popular multi-purpose theme facilitating small business owners to build a great WordPress business website. Since its initial release in 2013, the theme has been performing well. It has been updated regularly with time in order to include several new features and improvements. Throughout these years, the theme has helped build different types of websites for different purposes.
- Different demo versions of Salient are easy and flexible enough to deal with.
- The theme package of Salient includes a page builder tool that enables users to mix and match elements of the demo versions and build their own design from the scratch.
- This responsive theme comes with a front-end editor with 60+ elements and a built-in library of 330 professionally designed templates.
- Integrated with WooCommerce, the theme can go well with advanced layout options, custom gallery options, and an AJAX cart for multiple product styles.
- Due to regularly updated features, Salient fulfills different purposes of small business owners and freelancers as agencies, restaurant owners, photographers, and other service-based sectors.
$60 with a regular license and six months of support
Are you looking for a corporate-style WordPress theme designed for attracting more potential clients and improving the engagement of existing clients? If yes, Business is the right theme for your business. Designed by MyThemeShop, this WordPress theme for small business provides a fully responsive and feature-loaded design.
- Multiple layouts for blog, portfolio, and contact page give the parallax scrolling effect.
- Integrated social media buttons of the theme come with more than 519 Font Awesome icons, Google Fonts, unlimited backgrounds, colors, sidebars, and more.
- With this theme, you’ll get access to a built-in translation panel which is helpful for businesses targeting the global audience.
- The organized and commented files of the theme facilitate users with more control over the site’s appearance by easily making changes.
- Advanced import/export settings also provide you the opportunity to use Business as a base and create a child theme on another installation with a single click.
$35 for a single site for one year and $197 for the membership with three sites
Intact is a popular, multipurpose WordPress theme suitable for small businesses and entrepreneurs. With multiple demos and homepages for different business purposes, this theme works really great for any business that requires a functional website.
- Intact comes with a powerful admin panel with more than 30 shortcodes, parallax scrolling effects, CSS3 animations, and other stunning features.
- The theme will give you the comfort of building a complex yet functional website without the knowledge of coding and programming.
- It enables one-click installation.
- Intact provides a 12-column grid for displaying posts.
- WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution Slider work as its main page builder.
$59 for a regular license with 6 months support from Key-Design
Are you a small business owner who wants to build a website on a responsive theme with an attractive visual design and useful features? Then, you can count on Ultra, the most flexible and powerful theme by Themify. The theme comes with 29 demo sites, each designed for unique business niches and purposes, including construction companies, yoga studios, fitness trainers, sushi bars, and more.
- Just like other Themify themes, Ultra provides the Themify drag-and-drop page builder, but with the unique feature of 12 add-ons including a timeline, a countdown time, progress bar, pricing take, contact forms, and maps.
- The responsive WordPress theme comes with 29 demo sites for all types of businesses.
- Other customization features include a built-in mega menu, smart layout options, animated background colors, section scrolling, and image filters.
- The theme offers 60-page layouts.
- Ultra supports WooCommerce integration, which makes it perfect for a seamless eCommerce experience.
$59 for Standard plan, $89 for Developer plan, and $89 for Master Club
12. Airi Pro
Airi is known as a powerful, flexible, and lightweight WordPress theme for small businesses. And, Airi Pro is the premium version of its free counterpart. Several additional features of this premium version make it the prime choice for many online stores, startups, portfolios, and more.
- Airi Pro comes with full integration with Elementor and WooCommerce.
- The powerful Theme Customizer provides options such as changing colors, setting the fonts, and more.
- Free access to an awesome selection of Google Fonts enables you to switch fonts as per your choice.
- Additional blog layouts of this theme are the perfect fit for any kind of company or freelancer site.
- You can take your site to another level with background images, footer options, extra menus, and new blocks for Elementor.
Starting from $59 for a one-year license to $299 for lifetime access
If you are into any eCommerce-based business, you need the right WordPress theme that is specifically meant for online retail. Here comes Flatsome, one of the best WordPress themes for small business, especially for online retail businesses.
- With its own page builder, Flatsome comes with a wide range of pre-built elements.
- You’ll find social media icons, pricing tables, maps, and other eCommerce store features with this theme.
- The inclusion of the WhatsApp button can provide sales assistance through instant messages.
- Designed with WooCommerce, Flatsome is a fully responsive theme for any business.
- The drag-and-drop page builder facilitates users to create attractive pages in a matter of minutes.
$59 with lifetime updates
14. Simple Business
Simple Business is a sleek and feature-rich WordPress theme designed for small businesses. This minimalistic theme is so simple that anyone can build a website only by following a few simple steps.
- Simple Business offers a layout that can be optimized for images.
- With a fully loaded options panel, this responsive theme supports FontAwesome icons, hundreds of Google Font options, and more.
- Design features of the theme include sliders (including Revolution Slider) and social media icons.
- The SEO-friendly theme supports various options to customize your website.
$49 for annual membership and $99 for lifetime membership
If you’re aiming to build a professional website for a digital marketing or SEO agency, then Optimize is the ideal WordPress theme for your website. Built on a fresh codebase, Optimize comes with several features.
- This fast-loading theme can be further sped up by downloading any compatible plugins such as All in One SEO, Yoast SEO or Rankie.
- The Visual Composer and Revolution Slider plugins enable users to easily drag and drop elements and include sliders to their web pages.
- 12 distinct homepage demos, landing pages, and several pre-made layouts can be installed in one click.
- Setting up social sharing options becomes easy using Twitter and Instagram feeds.
- Several other features such as content creation, SEO, valuable plugin integration, and so on have made this theme perfect for digital marketing businesses.
$69 for the regular license
Consulting is one of the best WordPress themes for small business and startups. The popularity of the theme lies in its professional, elegant, highly creative, resourceful, and user-friendly features. This theme is more apt in the financial industry.
- Consulting facilitates users to build and customize their websites according to their styles with the help of its drag-and-drop page builder Visual Composer.
- This premium theme includes 18 custom demo layouts.
- Customization with Google fonts, custom sidebars and widgets, pie charts and graphs, and multiple header layouts are possible with the theme.
- The theme works well with a built-in WordPress Customizer.
- Multiple choices of headers and footers can make your small business website stand out from the crowd.
$59 for a regular license
Are you looking for an affordable option for building a professional-looking business website? Well, X is one of the fastest-selling themes in the ThemeForest that is available at an affordable price. No matter whether you own a restaurant, tech company, gym, salon, band, non-profit, or something else, you can definitely consider this theme for various WordPress website templates for small business.
- X is not just a single theme as it comes as a package of four stacks of designs suitable for different types of businesses. Eg. Renew for creating landing page websites.
- Powerful front-end editor Cornerstone supports custom fonts, inline editing, dynamic content, global blocks, and dark mode.
- The fluid responsive design of X doesn't change at fixed breakpoints.
- Percentage-based element widths will enable your website to look great on all screen sizes.
- The latest version of X offers more functionality, including Flexbox functionality, layout tab, row layout element, an Elements API, and more.
$59 for the regular license of X
18. Rosa 2
Rosa 2 is a responsive, feature-rich WordPress theme, which goes ideal for restaurants, bars, bakeries, and catering companies. That’s why this ‘sequel’ theme of Rosa has become the best-selling restaurant theme.
Optimized for the Gutenberg editor, Rosa 2 comes with custom-made blocks that enable users to visually create and edit various parts of their website.
- The theme provides hero sections with full-width images, videos, parallax scrolling, and other relevant features.
- Rosa 2 is enabled for creating an online menu fast, adding prices and discounts, grouping items by categories, and highlighting seasonal or best-selling cuisines.
- You can customize each page of your site using a block-based page editor.
- Integration with WooCommerce facilitates users to launch their online food ordering system.
Starting from $75 per year to $95 for lifetime access and $498 for theme bundle
Let’s present a responsive, multipurpose WordPress theme Aneeq, perfect for those small business owners who are on a tight budget. Aneeq is a free WordPress theme that appeals to agencies, bloggers, and various niches in between.
- Aneeq comes with unlimited color options, blog templates, and unique services.
- The responsive design of this theme allows users to create their fully customizable site fast.
- Aneeq is compatible with all popular plugins including Elementor Page Builder, Visual Composer, Divi, SiteOrigin, Beaver Builder, and so on.
- Due to its compatibility with WooCommerce, the theme provides a unique storefront to the site.
- The advanced admin panel enables anyone to customize it without any knowledge of coding.
Free (Premium version available with more features)
Enfold is among the top-selling themes on ThemeForest due to its attractive features and multipurpose usability. This responsive, feature-loaded design theme goes well with business websites.
- Enfold comes with 38 demo designs where most of these pre-built demos are ideal for startup pages, portfolios, and online stores.
- The theme can serve all types of businesses, including health coaches, gaming, bands, and everything in between.
- It has a one-click installation on the WordPress dashboard.
- The custom drag-and-drop editor offers an easy and instant customization facility.
- Enfold fully supports the integration with WooCommerce and an integrated form builder.
$59 for a regular license
Bridge is a great-looking, remarkably comprehensive WordPress theme, which is mostly suitable for small businesses, blogs, or some purposes. Among many other WordPress website templates for small business, Bridge is far more than powerful, beyond flexible, and far more updated due to the incorporation of unparalleled technology.
- Bridge includes a whopping 600+ demos – each crafted carefully, aesthetically to serve different niches – from online magazines to listing, travel to music, and more.
- The theme also combines 24+ conceptual layouts for each page and 80+ unique shortcodes for personalizing content.
- Here, you can choose to use either WPBakery or Elementor to customize any page with myriads of fonts, endless colors, and many more.
- WooCommerce compatibility can turn out your site into an online storefront and a responsive layout design effortlessly displays the site on all devices.
- Bridge also offers SEO optimization, s customizable geolocating tools, Parallax effects, Ajax front end, page transitions, and many more features.
$59 with lifetime updates
Flat is considered among the best WordPress themes for small business by Themify. So, if you want to build a colorful and interactive website on the drag-and-drop Themify builder, try Flat.
- The demo import feature, drag-and-drop Themify builder, customizer panel, and other standard features make this theme a hot trend for Windows, Android, and Apple's iOS.
- Flat also includes several shortcodes and custom post types including Timeline, Portfolio, Testimonial, Team, and more
- You can also explore its animated progress bars, timeline, testimonial slider, and other effects.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce and WPML makes it a great, modern flat design theme.
$59 for Standard Plan and $89 for Developer Plan
Ekko is also considered as one of the best WordPress themes for small business for various niches. Be it a software company, digital agency, restaurant, or beauty salon – Ekko can go with each of these business niches.
- With 250+ original template blocks, 40+ content elements, and 60+ predesigned pages, Ekko offers myriads of customization appeals.
- The theme features over 50 complete website packs including landing pages, home pages, and sales pages.
- Ekko comes with a one-click demo importer tool that makes it very easy to build websites on WordPress.
- Easy-to-use page builder like WPBakery plugin gives rich customization options, drag-and-drop content builder, and so on.
- With the powerful WooCommerce plugin, Ekko offers high levels of eCommerce support.
$59 with future updates
Karma is another responsive, flexible WordPress theme for small business that can help your website look professional. After several updates, Karma is packed-up with niche functionalities and blocks.
- Bundled with the Visual Composer plugin, Karma is specifically built and optimized for Elementor.
- The theme is compatible with WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Google Maps, and more.
- Apart from 11 featured demos, Karma also offers 150 pre-made pages, 15 About pages, 15 Service pages, 11 Portfolio pages, Pricing pages, Contact pages, FAQ pages, Team pages, and more.
- You will have the freedom to make any change in the pre-made design including the change in colors, headers, footers, typography, all without coding.
- You can add video sliders, social buttons, and more with a mega menu.
$64 for the regular license
Does your business need to promote with a series of powerful and high-quality images? Then Brooklyn would be the perfect WordPress theme for your small business. This popular theme can be used for any purpose as it comes with 50+ complete pre-built websites. Hence, it is loved by more than 40,000 users worldwide.
- Offering video thumbnail features for animated video-included pages.
- Brooklyn offers 13 different section separators with gradient color support for prominent image placement.
- Drag & Drop Page Builder – WPBakery can take the website design to the next level.
- The Slider Revolution of this theme facilitates users to create beautiful content with slider, carousel, Hero scene, or full page.
- This retina-ready and fully responsive theme comes with stunning light and dark skin panels.
$59 with lifetime updates
Create Your Small Business WordPress Theme
All the themes above can help you build and manage your dream website for your small business. Once you choose the right theme to serve your purpose, you need to have your theme set up. Here, you can rely on FThemes’ support and web expertise.
From WordPress and Hubspot themes to plugins and more, we at FThemes can develop them which can provide an exceptional web experience to your visitors and convert them to your customers.
Talk soon 🖖
Leave A Reply